As you know I have been teaching those with overactive brains and anxiety how to calm them (see masterclass entitles breathing and ADHD). Now I would like to introduce Sophie Lefevre, creator of Breathe and Heal, who uses breathe differently.
She is super excited about my upcoming Conscious Connected Breathing workshop on 12th January because it will allow you to release the past on a physical level as well as on a mental and emotional one. With release comes LIGHTNESS and in that space of being light, we can create the best version of ourselves and feel a deeper CONNECTION to life.
We are always surprised that many people have never heard about Breathwork, yet when they experience it for themselves they wish they’d learnt it before.
When we start to breathe more fully, we bring vitality and health in our life. We also bring clarity and alignment with ourselves.
If you would like some of that and more, then come breathe with me in Kingston-upon-Thames on Sunday 12th January at 2.30pm.
It may be that you:
• Are craving time to set your intentions for 2020
• Have been thinking about aspects of your life you would like to transform
• Want to be more intentional so that your life flows better
• Need to take time for yourself to reboot and energise your body
Her upcoming Transformational Breath® workshop will give you the space to do all of that, and kick start 2020 with Clarity.
Transformational Breath® is a self-healing tool you can use any time to help you manage those moments where everything may seem too much.
This workshop will teach you a pattern of Conscious Breathing that is natural, safe and healthy which has been demonstrated to have many benefits, including increased energy, better immune response and increased ability to deal with stress in a healthy way.
In this 3-hours workshop, you will:
• Learn Transformational Breath® to take it home with you
• Set your most powerful intention for 2020
• Breathe into your intention and let it go to allow it to manifest
• Change your breathing pattern to enhance your Physical, Mental & Emotional as well as Spiritual Health
You will leave:
• Light and Joyful
• Connected to yourself in a way you have never been before
And most of all you will leave with a tool you can practice at home to maintain a high level of Health and Clarity daily.
This technique is better understood when experienced. As the list of benefits is endless (yes it truly is!) she shortlisted some of her favourites:
• Physically, it stimulates the lymphatic system and allows the body to detoxify. Who wouldn’t want that after the end of year festivities?
• It activates your diaphragm which stimulates the functions of your organs.
• It oxygenates your blood cells and integrates unresolved emotions.
• Mentally & emotionally, it brings clarity and lightens you up.
• Spiritually, it gives you an enhanced awareness of who you are. It plugs you back to yourself.
She fell in love with this technique the first time She experienced it. She had no expectation, she didn’t have a clue what I was in for and it totally blew her away. Sharing breathwork has become her passion.
You can pay via paypal.me/SophieLefevre, just £50, or do a bank transfer (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details).
She looks forward to welcoming you and teaching you the most powerful self-healing and empowering tool she has ever come across.
In the meantime, a msg from Sohpie Lefevre: The end of 2019 comes with a sense of closure. I is sharing with you a little exercise that will help you clear 2019. It will only take a few minutes of your time and is well worth it.
– Take a few minutes to write down all the things you want to let go of in 2019, all the people you want to forgive, all the stuff you want to release. No need to think much, just jot it down and let it flow!
– Go outside, say “thank you” to your list and burn it (responsibly burn it ;-))
– Then notice how you feel and smile
– Now you’re ready to make 2020 your best year yet
#breathing #sophielefevre #transformationalbreath