October is LD Awareness Month!
Learning Difficulties Associations of New Jersey & LDA Michigan are linking Information about Learning Disabilities, Attention Issues and Related Disorders
2 Day Virtual Conference
Friday, October 15 &/or Saturday, October 16, 2021
Parents/Families, Educators, Professionals,
Students 14+ & Adults with LD
- 6 great keynotes each day!
- 52 workshops over two days! Pre-K thru Adult topics. You choose!
- Attend one or more workshops on one or both days!
- Most workshops pertain to any student!
- Not just for NJ or MI! Most topics relevant in any state!
- Topics include: Dyslexia, IEPs, Executive Function, Reading, Covid-19 Impact, Anxiety, College & Work, and more!
- Certificate of Attendance for up to 5 hours PDUs available!
- Have breakfast and lunch when you want!
- No travel!
Can’t attend on Oct. 15 or 16? Workshops are recorded! Register and watch until Oct. 31. Still get Certificates of Attendance!
1 day – Members $25, Conference & Membership $50, Non-Members $75
2 days-Members $50, Conference & Membership $75, Non-Members $100
Full conference details www.LDANJ.org Events page.
Questions: LDAMINJConference@gmail.com or 732-645-2738
My name is Olive Hickmott; I would be pleased to support you in any way I can.
You are welcome to contact me email@example.com
Please register here to follow my blog at http://www.olivehickmott.co.uk
You will find other useful informationat http://www.empoweringlearning.co.uk
Here is my YouTube channel for more free resources: https://www.youtube.com/c/OliveHickmott
My latest books are:
The Elephants in the Classroom: using every student’s natural power of mental Imagery to enhance learning: Neurodiversity through the lens of mental Imagery.
Bridges to Success – How to transform Learning Difficulties
Recover Your energy- this book will energise you
You too can do health