Whilst so many children are being home schooled parents are having all sorts of challenges and are often realising just how much their children are struggling with literacy. This is an offer to you to take a different perspective on Dyslexia, challenging the ideas of the old decades and setting our children free to learn in the way that best suits their skills. Entitled Changing Dyslexia for a new decade, I am offering you 10 teleclasses, recorded with various colleagues, a little earlier in the year to address specific symptoms. The topics are:
- It is not phonics or word recognition, it is both, plus Julia Barker and June Baker
- Grounding and good breathing to reduce anxiety and create a learning state, plus Cheryl Winter
- Developing visual skills for learning anything, plus Cheryl Winter
- A neurodivergent school coach for every school, with several EL Practitioners
- Moving to Fluency, with Yvonne Fox.
- Exploring Sensory Overload in Dyslexia, with Anne Smith
- Why is spelling harder than reading
- When Dyslexia overlaps with ADHD and other neurodivergent labels
- How NLP and Coaching can help clients with learning differences plus Emma Hossack
- Releasing anxiety with EFT plus Judy Bartkowiak
Changing Dyslexia for a new decade
A series of 10 recorded webinars with Olive Hickmott and some of the Empowering Learning Practitioners to discuss the most challenging topics with Dyslexia for this decade. How changes that can be simply and easily made, for the benefit of students, parents and teachers, are discussed. You will be able to download the series at a special price during the current challenging education time.
If you want to get a preview of some of this material, take a look at The Elephants in the Classroom: uncovering every student’s natural power of mental imagery to enhance learning. To find out more, order your own copy here, or more than 10 copies here or on Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com.
#empoweringlearning #APMReports #spelling #reading #dyslexiaforanewdecade #dyslexia #phonics #wordrecognition