Is your neurodivergent child at home and you are wondering what to do with them? Dyslexic? Dyspraxic? ADHD? ASD? Could you use the time at home to help them develop some invaluable skills, that they are not taught in school? And it’s fun.
Olive Hickmott, a Health and Learning Coach, is going live with some of her Empowering Learning Practitioners on Zoom Wednesday 8th April, at 9am. Zoom link here.
The topics to be introduced, with fun exercises, are:
- What are your highest priority challenges?
- Some typical key skills for neurodivergent students:
- Tips for visual learners
- How Dyslexics learn to read and spell
- Reducing anxiety/panic and increasing relaxation
- Understanding the student’s mental imagery and how to use them
- What next?
#neurodivergent #strengths #grounding #breathing #mentalimagery #Dyslexic #Dyspraxic #ADHD #ASD
From Olive Hickmott email@example.com