Especially for Dyslexia and ADHD Awareness Month 2016, Empowering Learning is offering you new perspectives, new insights and many learning points, in daily blogs. You will be offered videos, youtube links and invaluable information, all for free.
Bring with you your curiosity, we will be including topics such as:
- Metacognition – exploring how we do what we do
- Building on strengths of creativity, imagination, sport,
- How to approach spelling, reading, comprehension, handwriting, maths, times tables, concentration, foreign languages
- Success stories and initiatives from practitioners worldwide
- Applications for focused mental imagery, careers and successful adults
- Co-morbidity and how mental imagery is behind many learning difficulties
- Strategies for primary, secondary and college students
- Neuroscience of literacy
- Fixed and growth mindsets
- Insights into how we learn and what happens when learning goes wrong.
FOLLOW this blog for regular updates during ADHD and Dyslexia Awareness month and register at www.empoweringlearning.co.uk for our newsletters, to make sure you don’t miss anything.
When you want to learn more we have training and coaching, delivered in person or worldwide through on-line teleseminars.
#ADHDAwareness #dyslexiaawareness #learningdifferences