What is stopping you giving mental imagery a go?
You may feel:
- you have tried everything, and you can be bothered
- you don’t want to feel stupid again
- you haven’t any motivation
- you are disillusioned of new solutions based on past failure
- you don’t think literacy or numeracy is important to you
- that there is no hope for you, you are stuck with the problem
Our students often tell us some or all of the above. Some tell us they have a diagnosis of #Dyslexia or #Dyscalculia and that can’t be improved – this is #justnottrue. Just one hour later they have discovered the skill that all those people who are good at literacy and numeracy are using and nobody told them – then these negative feelings are disapearing as they practice a new skill they can do. Would that make you feel angry? It made me furious 10 years ago when I realised the secret of using mental imagery to accelerate any other way of improving my literacy.
10 years on we have all the research and neuroscience to explain why this simple skill to use mental imagery works. Actually the power of mental images was known about hundreds of years ago, but it never got into mainstream education.
To find out more just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07970-854388.
You too can learn new skills quickly and with practice you too can excel.