Our summer series of free teleseminars have been very well supported, so please join us this week and tell your friends. Every call is recorded so do register and you will be sent details of the recording if you can’t do the event live. Tuesday 12th August @ 7:30pm UK time.
- Can you find their exceptional talents, amongst all the challenges?
- What are the gifts they bring to the world?
- Discover how they can use their strengths to be amazing
But these adults and children are often very creative, determined, motivated problem solvers. So how can they have exceptional talents and at the same time some quite debilitating symptoms.
The answer is quite simple; one is the flip side of the other. When you concentrate on their strengths something magical starts to happen, the negatives don’t seem so bad any more. You will learn how to:
- seek out the positives
- defocus from the negatives and see less of them
- use the positive skills to mitigate the negatives
- and much more besides.
Sign for this totally freeteleseminar and learn new skills for you, your students and your family.
Just sign up at http://ow.ly/A9RDB
If you have missed the series of 3 on Sensory Overload, it is not too late to catch up, just sign up here http://ow.ly/zSylH