People with ADHD often have very fast moving mental images, their brain runs like a Ferrari, without any breaks. This is great for mental gymnastics, making high speed connections between various facts and all manner of clever stuff. The only problem is that all this high speed stuff can be quite overwhelming, for example:
- very fast moving mental images
- your thoughts going too fast to catch them
- multiple mental images – when you try to image one image of say a cat you get 100 and they are all fighting – very scary
- fractured mental images – that is like the image was on a piece of glass and the glass breaks – so you have bits of cat flying all over the place
- multiple screens – this is like going into a TV shop and there banks of televisions on and you have to watch them all.
If you have experienced one or all of the above do come and join our on-line teleseminar onThursday June 26th at 7:30pm. You will get lots of tips to help you understand your experience and make simple changes if you wish.
Just sign up below. If you can’t make the day/time, just signup and you can access the recording.
ADHD and mental Images.
Join us for a webinar on Thursday Jun 26, 2014 at 7:30 PM BST.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. You will be able to ask questions on line; We look forward to hearing from you.