Thursday 16th january 2014 7.30PM TO 9.30PM
Three members of the Harpenden Complementary Health group work extensively with schools and families to help create a positive sense of mental wellbeing. Young people have fun learning:
- To understand their own experiences and tap into their inner strength
- Mindfulness techniques
- How emotional intelligence benefits their learning
- Mental imagery skills for learning especially literacy and numeracy
- How to overcome many learning difficulties
- How to release trauma and negative emotions, quickly and easily
- How they develop a sense of identity.
You will hear from Lucy Mortimer, who works for the Mindfulness in Schools Project (MISP), Olive Hickmott, who has created Empowering Learning, a highly original approach to learning through mental imagery and Wendy Jones who is an Integrative Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist, with a prior training in Play Therapy and registered with UKCP.
The CENTENARY SUITE, REDBOURN VILLAGE HALL, HIGH STREET, REDBOURN, HERTS, AL3 7LW
THURSDAY 16th jan, 7.30PM TO 9.30PM
All welcome – just turn up on the night
Admission: Members FREE / Visitors £3
For More information about the group, DO JOIN US AT THESE TALKS (3RD tHURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH) AND visit our web-site