Empowering Learning™ has developed a CPD Programme for all school staff after years of working with individuals, families, education establishments and exploring/carrying out research. It introduces all school staff to the way people learn through mental imagery and how images are used by fluent readers, expert spellers, those with good maths skills, comprehension, concentration, long and short term memory. Schools can access this programme anywhere in the world.
The programme contains everything you need to offer training to every member of staff and watch learning improve in your school. You get access to The Empowering Learning™ Foundation Course, delivered on-line through a series of mini-modules, plus invaluable resources:
- Guides for teachers or support workers
- Sloping book rests
- Sandtimers for added concentration
- Copies of Bridges to Success books and an exercise CD
- A copy of the Mindset book
- An introductory DVD series
- An EASY button
- Sharpie pens and pads of Post-it notes
- A year’s subscription to other on-line training for students up to 18 years old, for example mindmapping
- An instruction folder.
Plus a 50% reduction on a 2-day Practitioner Programme to train an in-school expert on learning through mental imagery. Day 1 is for concentration, literacy and numeracy including prevention strategies. Day 2 is for other learning difficulties.
The programme is grounded in neuroscience, research and a mass of anecdotal evidence.