From Henrietta at the Richmond NLP group. To book your place please mail email@example.com
Venue: Vestry Hall, Paradise Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1SA<
Contribution: pay on the door – Ten Pounds
More information is available about the group at www.richmondnlpgroup.org.uk
Thursday 24th November 2011 – Empowering Learning using Energetic NLP with Olive Hickmott
Olive Hickmott has a history of helping people achieve more than they thought possible. Empowering Learning focuses on what people can do, their exceptional skills, rather than deficits, using a coaching approach to transform their confusion into successes.
Most people know someone who has been given a ‘learning difficulty’ label of one form or another. Olive takes a different view and holds the belief that ‘kid’s are super talented’ (how empowering is that for starters?)
This will be an experiential evening where Olive will explore the ‘learning difficulties’ paradigm from her wide experience whilst relating it to Energetic NLP. She’ll also be sharing some of the hints and tips on the techniques she uses in Empowering Learning – things we can all benefit from as these processes can be applied across the board of general learning too.
Olive offers remarkably quick ways to improve many learning difficulties, including Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dygraphia, ADHD, Dyspraxia, Asperger’s, Tourette’s and Autism.
- The skills of successful learning are taught as a series of easy, simple, logical steps which build on each other to enable success
- Struggling learners discover talents they didn’t know they had and use them for spelling, reading, maths, concentration etc
- We teach learners how to go from being discouraged, frustrated and angry to positive mental and emotional states, that make it easy to learn
- young children learn naturally using their expert skills and keeping them under control
- the same processes improve short term memory and concentration
- When possible whole families learn together.
- Struggling learners always have untapped, unrecognised or uncontrolled gifts to bring to the world.
Olive is a successful professional coach, international speaker and author. As a Director of the International Association for Health and Learning (IHL) She has published 4 books, and several CDs in the New Perspectives series; Seeing Spells Achieving, You too can do health, Recover your Energy and Bridges to Success—How to transform Learning Difficulties.
Find out more from the Empowering Learning web-site where you’ll also find related articles.